Jane Fonda is an amazing icon of our time. She is an American actress, writer, political activist, former fashion model, and fitness guru.
To be in the limelight for so long, Jane is also uniquely very in tuned with who she is and what life means to her. She has so much wisdom to share with us. Check out my favorite Jane Fonda quotes below about relationships, healing, and aging.
1. “We are not meant to be perfect, we are meant to be whole.”
2. “I don’t need a man to feel whole. In my marriages, I’d lost parts of who I was because I was trying to mold myself into what I thought a man wanted me to be. I felt all those pieces flying back together.”
3. “If you allow yourself, you can become strong in the places where you were broken.”
4. “We’re still living with the old paradigm of age as an arch. That’s the old metaphor: You’re born, you peak at midlife and decline into decrepitude. A more appropriate metaphor for aging is a staircase. The upward ascension of the human spirit, bringing us into wisdom, wholeness and authenticity.”
5. “When you’re inside oldness as opposed to looking at it from the outside, fear subsides. You realize, you’re still yourself, maybe even more so.”
Powered by Facebook Comments