Marianne Williamson is a bestselling, internationally acclaimed spiritual speaker and author whose new book can help if you need a miracle. The Law of Divine Compensation is about money, work and spirituality.
In my interview with her, Marianne Williamson discusses some of the key points to know if you need a miracle and are looking for major shifts in life to happen:
- We are made to be our best.
- “The most important decision we make is whether we believe we live in a friendly or hostile universe.” Albert Einstein
- Native intelligence is love itself.
- The universe is both self-organizing and self-correcting.
- Lovelessness deflects miracles.
- We are stuck on a personal level of love.
- Evolution is love for all.
- Turn on the love and fear is gone.
- Enlightenment is a shift in identification.
- Love should be our bottom line.
Marianne Williamson’s challenge for you is this: what is a limiting belief or judgment that you are willing to let go of? Who do you need to be in order to step into that new reality? What’s the single biggest insight/shift/miracle as a result of this interview?