I saw this awesome recipe of dherbs4life instagram page.
So give this recipe a try!
Makes 8-10, depending on the size.
- 1 cup buckwheat groats, preferably soaked in water for 1-3 hours
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1/4 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons hemp seeds
- 1 cup dates, or more as needed
- 2 tablespoons nut butter (optional)
- 2 frozen bananas
- seeds from 1/2 vanilla bean (or 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract)
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup, honey, or date paste
To make the crust, pulse the dry ingredients in your food processor until it’s like a rough flour. Add the rest of the ingredients and process until it forms a ball or clumps together.
For the ice cream, throw all of the ice cream ingredients in your blender and blend until GORGEOUSLY smooth like vanilla soft serve. Make sure to keep pushing the bananas down into the blades otherwise they’ll just get shredded into small pieces and stick to the side.
Using half the crust mixture, press into the bottom of cookie cutter molds or whatever else you want to use. Scoop softened ice cream into each one and then set in the freezer for an hour or so, until the ice cream is hard again. Press on the remaining half of the crust mixture. Let them set in the freezer for 30 more minutes and then push them out of the molds, gently.
Powered by Facebook Comments